The unique hotel meeting rooms and conference centre in the heart of London
The Academy is Holiday Inn’s superior meeting, conference and training standard, designed to help you get the most from your meetings.
- Bookings Made Easy
Our flexible and experienced events team are here to help, online or on the phone on +44(0)871 942 9100.
- Service Guarantee
We're committed to making your meeting a success and getting things right first time.
- The Personal Touch
We'll take care of everything from your initial contact and throughout yourevent. We’ll be there to give you a helping hand.
- Meet Responsibly
Holiday Inn is a responsible company, working smarter for a green tomorrow. In addition, our hotels offer a range of facilities with access for all guests.
Our meetings reward programme is our way of saying thank you for yourbusiness.
- Purpose-Built venues for business
They are self-contained sites that give you your own reception area, break out spaces, dedicated support team and wealth of useful technology. When only the best will do, look for your nearest Academy.
For any enquiries regarding meeting & event space please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your event at The Academy conference centre in Kensington
Plan your next London event in The Academy conference centre at the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum. With 9,000 square feet of natural light and air-conditioned flexible space, you won’t find a better venue in the heart of London. It includes 11 adaptable meeting rooms that can be configured to meet your precise needs, from a small meeting space to a large flexible, open area. So whether you are planning a board meeting, a product launch, fashion show or full-scale conference, we fit the bill.
We also have all the equipment and facilities to ensure your every need is met, from high speed internet to a tailored menu of refreshments and food.
Just a stone’s throw from Gloucester Road tube station with direct links to Heathrow,Gatwick and City Airports, the Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum is also the ideal venue for international meetings and conferences.
Our "Academy" meetings and conference venue offers 9,000 square feet of light, airy and flexible space that is perfect for any team building event in the very heart of London. It includes 11 adaptable meeting rooms that can be configured to meet your precise needs, from a small meeting space to a large open area.
We also have all the equipment and facilities to ensure your every need is met, from high-speed internet access to a tailored menu of refreshments and food. And with Gloucester Road tube station just 300 yards away, with transport links to all major airports and London tourist attractions are fantastic.
To book your next team-building event, or to find out more about the Academy Meeting Rooms at the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum hotel in central London, call our events planning team on +44(0)871 942 9100 or Email Us
We have used our extensive experience and expertise to create Training Works, a unique package tailored to meet the specific needs of the training market. This flexible, value-added package recognises the needs of the trainer and delegates, giving you all the support and service you need to run your training sessions successfully, your way.
We provide both day and residential packages for delegates in surroundings that encourage their study and learning. The package offers full trainer recognition, including guaranteed room upgrade with improved workspace. And our spacious, light and air conditioned training rooms include equipment, stationery and storage space.
We work alongside you to bring your training plans to life to ensure you get the best from your training time. Our venues promise clockwork running, trainer’s toolkit, break out area, themed breaks and a choice of buffet or restaurant lunch.
We’re here to help you train better.
The complete package
One of the things that makes us different is our fully inclusive package. This means we take care of every little thing, from the finer details at first contact, to a successful event on the day itself, and it’s all included in the price.
Make a day of it
If you are with us for a day, the standard Day Delegate rate includes:
- Hire of your main training suite to make your event a success
- Tea, coffee or mineral water refreshments on arrival to start the day
- Fresh fruit available in the Academy for a healthy snack
- Further refreshments and snacks throughout the day for a well-earned break
- Carefully selected lunch menu choices designed to revitalise your delegates and provide extra energy for the rest of the day
In the room
- Your main training room will generally have natural daylight, blackout facilities and air conditioning – the perfect set-up to help your delegates feel relaxed, comfortable and be at their most creative◊
- Extended set-up/clear down time so no training time is wasted – the room is always prepared 2 hrs before start time
- Minimum of one complimentary flipchart and endless supply of flipchart paper so your delegates can have as many great ideas as they want
- Stationery pack with guaranteed supply of post-it notes, pens and pencils
- LCD projector and screen for high impact, high visibility presentations
- Complimentary storage facility for training materials
- Recycling receptacle for paper
At the venue
- Daily operations briefing to ensure that everything runs like clockwork
- Creative and inspiring themed breaks to keep delegates in the ‘right frame of mind’
- Flexible lunch formats designed to suit your agenda
Looking after the trainer
We know how stressful it can be to organise a training event, particularly when it’s in full swing, so we do everything we can to make life easier for the trainer. For example, we include things like:
- Guaranteed room upgrade wherever possible, with improved workspace
- Complimentary reserved parking where we can†
- Waive room service tray charges
- Complimentary early or late check-in
- A porter service for training materials
Our residential training package includes everything available in the day rate above, together with a comfortable bedroom, a hearty breakfast and a three course restaurant dinner to make your delegate’s experience positive and rewarding. Menus can be tailored to suit your individual requirements and will vary throughout your visit.